Sunday, August 1, 2010

Turtles and Kindergarten

We were driving to my Dad's house after church this morning and this little guy was in the middle of the road. Hannah begged me to turn around and save him. By saving him she meant bringing him home. I tld her she would have to let him go eventually. By eventually I meant as soon as we got home. She played with him for a few hours and then she said he threw up......uh...gross. I said well then it must be time to let him go! She did.
I took the boy to open house for Kindergarten this afternoon. His school has six Kindergarten classes. Four of them have play houses inside. He loved those. He started making friends quickly.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for our kids. The boy has testing on Tuesday and then he goes back next Monday for boys day. Next Tuesday is girls day. Next Wendesday is the first official day of Kindergarten. I am so very excited for him. He is going to love it! The girls all go to middle school tomorrow. I can't believe how big they are!



No comments: