Monday, July 19, 2010

So We Have an Old House

I am feeling the need to get some things done around our old house lately. I have even had the kids on a mission to get rid of stuff that we don't need anymore. Do you ever get like that?

Well, our house is over 100 yrs old and sometimes it feels like a blank canvas. There is so much that needs to be done and we have been on hold since the floods. Dad's house will be finished in the next week. Of course cheer season starts at the end of this month and then school starts in August but thats life and we can work around that! By the way, did yall know that my baby boy is going to school this year and I only work four days a week which means I will have fridays all to myself!?! I know, right? I am a little excited about that one.
Okay so back to the photo. That is what our front porch looks like today. Kinda sad, isn't it? I think I am going to get on that first. I can't wait until Fall when I can put about 153 pumpkins out there!
Have I rambled enough? I think I probably have! Until tomorrow....

No comments: