Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crazy Kid and Cupcakes

I guess I should call this post crazy haired kid and cupcakes....yeah...so he got his hair cut today.
Ok onto the cupcakes. All you need is yellow cake mix, pudding( I used some vanilla and some banana), and chocolate frosting.

Bake the cupcakes. Easy so far. I used a ziploc bag and a decorating tip to get the pudding into the cupcake. Make sure they are cooled first and make sure to squeeze it in the top. The icing covers up the hole.



Very easy and very tasty! Boston Cream Cupcakes!


Here is one more photo for yall. My boy is a HUGE David Gray fan. Weird huh? When I was pregnant the radio station we had at work would play "This Years Love" all the time. When he was a newborn we noticed he would calm down instantly when that song played. Now he is almost 5 and will have You Tube videos of the song playing while he plays games on Nick Jr! I love that kid!





No comments: