Sunday, July 25, 2010

2,468

I think that is about how many trips up and down these stairs I have made this weekend. You see I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to start making my girls be responsible and clean their own bathroom. I haven't been in there in oh maybe a few weeks. Saturday the boy went to spend the night with his Meme and the girls went swimming with a friend and for 2 whole hours I had the house to myself. Did I sit on the couch and catch up on tv? NO! I went upstairs and walked into their bathroom..........BIG MISTAKE! Have y'all ever seen "How Clean Is Your House?" They would have had a field day swabbing the baseboards, sink, and tub in my kids bathroom to see what kind of super germs were hiding out in there! So I spent my 2 hours scrubbing their bathroom. That led to the closets in their rooms and OH the Chaos! I do not exaggerate when I tell you that I have bagged up 4 or 5 trash bags of clothes to send to the Goodwill! The bad news is that I am still not finished. If I go missing please send someone up these stairs to find me!

No comments: