Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Much to Say!

First let me say good bye snow! It has been funa nd I can't wait to see you again next winter. Unfortunately your inability to decide weather you want to come or go has made for a lot of missed school around these parts and alot of sinus problems. So until next winter!

About the sinus thing, it has knocked me down over the last week and I havent accomplished anything. I had big plans to get more stuff in my Etsy shop. Didnt happen. I am going to be on top of that this weekend.

Now about that Etsy shop, I am going to see if I cant change my shipping rates to free. You see I think that people have a hard time buying from an unknown seller and I need to sell so I am going to offer free shipping and add more items. There is a button on my blog to take you there!

One more thing about my Etsy shop and then I will drop it.....I started this shop to earn a little extra money to spend on my photography obsession. It costs money and I have four kids now and not much extra money soooooooooo.....please support my addiction...errrr cause!

I have a lot on my mind lately and I do want to share some things with you all so I will be working on some posts this weekend also. Be warned they could get intense, but I have stuff to say!

Now I need to get to bed at a decent hour because I am still fighting this crud and I really want to be done with it soon so night all!

No comments: