Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

I was reading a few of my favorite blogs last night when I saw that Meg from Whatever mentioned again that she had listened to Rachel's story. I don't always run off to see what these links are about, but last night I did. I am so very glad that I did. Rachel, a mother of two, lost her battle with cancer last year. Her story was recorded just a few months before that. It is about 55 minutes long and it is so worth watching. I thought that I would be able to surf my facebook or other blogs while I was listening but I could not. Her words kept drawing me right back to the video.

p.s. You may want that box of tissues handy while you watch!

1 comment:

meg duerksen said...

i'm so glad you listened! wasn't it brilliant? my girlfriends and i just can't stop talking about it. it was SO GOOD. what a blessing that video is for her family and what glory God was given by her life.

thanks for you note...i found it tonight...in my spam! sorry it took me so long to respond!