Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh Boy! What was I thinking?

I have NOT been motivated to blog the last few days. Why? Well there is a very good reason. I decided that in honor of my fast approaching 30th birthday I really needed to start including some form of exercise into my weekly routine. I can't believe that I am about to post this on my blog but those who know me know that I am NOT a big person. I am in fact only about 5'2 and I weigh in at a whopping 102 pounds. This is the point in which many of you will probably stop reading. The problem is that I have almost always been this way so I never really felt the need to exercise too much. I have always eaten what I wanted also. I have come to the realization, however, that better habits need to be in place because with time my lack of exercise and bad eating habits will catch up with me. So Brian and I have started walking every night no matter what the weather and it is COLD here....very cold. We are even easing our way into jogging. The jogging part has been tough. For a person who really hasnt had much exercise after two days of walking/ jogging I feel like I have been riding a horse for a week straight! My legs hurt...BAD! I am going to do this though because I need to so maybe once I get through the pain of starting out my blog can take a priority spot again! Until then..well we will see!

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

You go girl!!! I super dooper promise that it gets easier so don't stop!!!