Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Friday with G Man!


I have been waiting for today all week! Since I work four days a week and everyone else is at work or school except for the boy, fridays are our days. I am excited for Gman to start school this fall, but it will also mean that my fridays will not be the same. I enjoy our fridays together and now the countdown to kindergarton has begun.
So what are we going to do today? I was over at Meg's blog and saw this recipe. I think we will make it for dinner later. We have a couple of errands to run and I think we may pick up some water colors while we are out and paint some pictures today also. If he is lucky I may pick him up some finger paints! I will have pictures up later!
So what is everyone else doing with their friday?

1 comment:

utmomof 5 said...

Do you want to know what I am doing or what I should be doing? They are very different things :)

I am reading blogs in my jammies and slippers.

I should be already out of the shower and making my grocery list.

I like the first better :)

Have a great day!!!
PS The count down to Kindergarten has started at my house too!