Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ah here we are with all four of the kids on Christmas morning. Let me remind you that we had been awake a mere five minutes. Meme and Papa were waiting for the kids to wake up so they could see their faces. The kids slept til after seven!
This one is from Christmas eve. We had to send the boy to get the present in the back!


Christmas Eve again- My sister, Cindy and her boyfriend Paul. They are so funny!


This is my Papa adn the boy. We have two Papas.



The whole Christmas Eve crowd! I cooked for them all...even though the wind knocked the power out for 3 hours that afternoon. I managed to get everything cooked in record time!
Well thats it for Christmas photos! For the family that reads my blog, yes I have more. I will get them printed.......eventually! ;)



1 comment:

Sara Cart said...

Hello, I saw your comment on my blog. Thank you for visiting. I welcome everyone openly.

Yes my real name is Sara Cart and understand what you mean by it being difficult to find others in our family. Please feel free to e-mail me. Who knows, we may be related. :D