Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Penny....

So some of you all know about the penny. Little Brian was playing in Kristens room sunday and alledgedly swallowed a penny. I did not see this happen, but by the look on his face I am fairly sure it did. So I run him down stairs after making sure he can breathe, get him some water, and call the pediatrician.....on sunday. When Dr. H called back I could hear his own kids screaming in the background. Good, at least he has those days too. So he says that unless he starts vomiting or having breathing problems we just have to wait it out for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! I had no clue it could take that long! Well Little Brian decided that if the penny went in through his mouth then it has to come out that way too...right? WRONG! Try explaining the digestion process to a three year old. I didn't do well. He was afraid to poop. So he didn't... for almost two days. That brings us to today. No penny yet! Stay tuned for updates. The Daddy is calling it Poop Watch 2009!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh no!!! I hope it all comes out ok! (Sorry, couldn't help myself! LOL)

01!v!@ L0nGw3l1 said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE. WELL I FEEL BAD FOR HIM...:(