Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just Stuff...

Okay this post is really gonna be about random stuff!

First, no penny yet. It has been a week and with my kids luck we will have to go to the doctor next week for xrays. So please pray that we see that penny soon.

Next, we have a washing machine! I think I told ya'll that mine gave out three weeks ago. We are trying to save money when we can and buying a new one just wasn't looking like a good move financially. I got on Craigslist yesterday and came across an ad for a washing machine and freezer. I talked to the guy who is about to move out of the country next week. We went last night and checked them out and ended up getting both! The Daddy and I have been thinking about getting a freezer to go in our laundry room for a while now, but again we didn't want to spend the money. We got both for $160! It was definately a great deal! Now I can start stocking up on some sales!

Speaking of good deals, bargains, ect... I have been checking out this site lately and have found a bunch of great links for coupons and samples. I love it when they come in the mail. Yesterday I had some samples and today I had a couple of free books!

Alright folks, I am off to do more laundry! I will do a real post later! I don't think I ever showed ya'll our laundry room makeover! Its pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I knew all about the freezer, but nothing about the Laundry Room Make Over......when are those pis coming, huh?

Holly said...

LOL! Too funny about the penny! I wonder whether you have seen it emerge by now...?