Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fourth grade science project?!?!?!


Okay so I will admit that we tend to wait until the last minute when it comes to projects. Hannah had, however done all of the work on her project aside from putting it on her project board. That should be the easy part. I had the photos on my camera and had planned on taking my memory card to Wolf Camera yesterday and getting in on those 6 cent prints during my lunch break...................Nope that did not happen. We ran late leaving me with not enough time so I got home last night and thought I would load my camera software onto this relic of a computer.****Ya'll remember my laptop crashed a couple of weeks ago**** After about 1 1/2 hours I get these photos loaded and then uploaded onto Walmarts site so that I can go pick them up. Walmart is all night right? Hmmm, someone should tell the photo processing center! I was ready to process my order when it told me my prints would be ready after 10am today! TODAY! Her project is due TODAY! I cant wait that long! So it is after 8pm and I drove as fast as I could to Walgreens**we live in a small town, it closes at 10***. I was ready to beg! Luckily they were able to get the photos ready just in time. What was this project about you ask? Water density.... I am pretty sure the lady thought I was crazy scanning through photos of eggs in cups of water!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL I do the SAME thing! I'm always waiting till the last minute!!! Glad Walgreens was able to do it for you!

01!v!@ L0nGw3l1 said...

LOL Ugh oh!

kari and kijsa said...

LOL!! this sounds like our lives!!!
smiles,
kari & kijsa