Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Fighting Chance

UPDATE**** Both of these little guys failed to survive through the night :( I guess we will test our tank before putting new ones in. If any of you know a thing or two about gold fish let me know cause I dont know as much as I thought!


Meet these two little guys. They really dont have names, but they are our two goldfish. We had three. One had passed when we came home today. I cleaned the tank and these guys are back in. I noticed a couple of days ago that all three of our fish were a little on the lethargic side and I not being expert really didnt know what to do. So now that I have cleaned their tank these two are fighting to remain alive. I can tell that they are struggling, but we are hoping that if they can make it through the night they might make it longer. We had fish when the girls were small and never had much trouble with them Actually we had one that lived for quite some time. So say a little prayer tonight that our two little fish will make it.




2 comments:

Rach said...

oh no! Poor fishies....you need to talk to Kim. She has goldfish and does all kinds of stuff to her tank. Ask her...

01!v!@ L0nGw3l1 said...

:( Poor fishies.... At least they survived a week or two.