Saturday, December 27, 2008

So I went to Metropolis for the weekend.....

Actually it was about 2 weeks ago that I went. No I did not go to gamble. I have never been one to care for that. I went to visit my friend Amanda. She moved to NY earlier this year and Metro is her home town so when she was in for a visit I had to go and see her. I actually drove there by myself. Did ya'll catch that last part? I know can you believe it? I dont have a lot of pictures but here are a few that I thought were funny. This first one is the fence of a local house. I take it the guy who lives there is a little weird. This is a picture of his "Death List, For them that need to die"! Yep, that it exactly what it says! I took more pictures of it but one is plenty,lol. This next one is of my new friends, Stephanie and Angie, in the cut outs. Of course we had to take these! It is Metropolis, home of Superman!
And last here is Amanda and myself in the cut outs! Dont we look great!

1 comment:

Songbirdtiff said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It looks like you have a really busy and fun life!

You have some great resolutions. Being more frugal is always on my list. :)