Friday, December 26, 2008

New Years Resolutions 09

Okay so I am pretty sure that everyone has given up on me by now, but here I am. I am going to try and do better about blogging this year. That brings me to the topic of this blog. 2008 has not been the easiest year for us. We lost a few people that were special to us this year. Brian lost his job a couple of months ago, but he is working now. We can be thankful for that. So here are my resolutions for the coming year!

* I am going to strive to be a more frugal person. (Not sure I have a choice on this one,lol)

* get my son potty trained (NOT going to be easy)

* Blog more ;)

* Keep up with the laundry (HA HA HA)

* Get crafty (I started a little this past year , but I can do better!)

That is about it for now. I would like to excercise more, but I am not putting that in writing!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

YAY!!!! So glad you're going to blog more!