Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We are a workin on it!

We really did start painting that bathroom this weekend. Actually the Daddy did most of the work. I helped a little ,but I really am a horrible painter. We still have to get a second and possibly a third coat of yellow on the walls. The color is actually called Mellow Yellow, Ha! I am sure that some of you are wondering what the heck we are thinking with this color but let me remind ya'll this is our kiddos bathroom. Hopefully we will finish this up in the next day or two! By the way, this bathroom looked like a 3 year old had painted it before so if any of you know a trick for getting paint off the tub surround let me know.

3 comments:

Kim said...

GOOP-OFF or is it GOOF-OFF??? haha!! Jealous - wish I could have been there last night!!

Rach said...

Can't wait to see more.....

Mrs. B said...

It looks so cheery! I bet the kids will really like that color!