Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dear Lady in the red Nissan,

Why is it that you insisted on pushing me down the interstate this morning? I was already going 80 in a 70 and there were cars in front of me so I could go any faster. Yet you still swerved from side to side as if warming your tires for the big race! Did you know that you lose MPG when you drive too fast? Did you also know that our town is in the middle of a gas crisis so any extra MPG you can get helps. I watched a show not too long ago about folks like you who used that kind of intimidation and ended up causing fatal accidents. How would you feel if you caused an accident that killled someone? I travel that same stretch of interstate four times a week with my 3 year old son in the back seat of my car. Next time you decide to drive like a maniac try thinking about the other people on the road. It isnt worth those few extra minutes you save!

SIncerely,

Holly C.

1 comment: