Monday, August 25, 2008

I made it...so far

It wasnt fun, but its over for now. I am going to the orthodontist wednesday morning for a more permanent temporary fix until I can get an implant. Apparently the infection was quite bad so I cant have an implant just yet. Maybe...just maybe if yall are lucky I will post a nice crazy pic of myself after I get back from the orthodontist. It is sure to be quite a HOOT!

Oh and to Marie, I know it seems like I fell off the face of the Earth and I have felt like it lately but I promise I will try and do better! ;)

4 comments:

Marie said...

OH MY. I feel all worried like this is MY tooth issue! It's not contagious is it? ha ha Good luck on Wednesday!!

Mrs. B said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you have to deal with that! I hate having dental work done. Hope you get a good temporary fix!

Kim said...

GIRL - that is why I don't ride bikes!

Kim said...

Uhmmm, you deserve a painting - email me!!