Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am a TRAINWRECK!




This is probably the most embarrasing thing I have evah posted on my blog but for all of you who are curious, here you are. Dont look at how messed up my hair is or the fact that I have not one spec of makeup on or that my eyebrows look like furry worms. Check out my grill or lack there of! Dont try and say "Oh it aint that bad" either. Have you seen a before picture? Hmmm, hold on I will upload one for ya.
Okay that is better. Let me just say that I do have a fantastical( I made that word up) orthodontist though. Actually if any of you are in middle Tn and need a dentist of any kind I can tell you where to go for what.
Okay enough rambling now I am going to bed on that note!

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OK... I'll bite... I REALLY need to go to a dentist... one who's not going to hurt me or yell at me for not going to the dentist for the last decade. And one who's not going to hurt me... did I already mention that?! HA!

Mrs. B said...

With a great orthodontist, I have no doubt you will be back to your beautiful "before" look very soon. And we should all be blessed with skin that looks so lovely without a stitch of makeup on!

I'm Rachel said...

You're too hard on yourself! You're gorgeous!

Marie said...

If you are a trainwreck, I am a natural disaster! :o) You are gorgeous... even with a slight orthodontic problem. lol

Rach said...

Oh Holly! I have missed out I haven't checked blogs in over a week. UGH so sorry about your tooth! Hey man at least you have the braces right now, huh? You do look great in both those pictures!! Seriously. Next time take a worse picture to prove your point. LOL