Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man!


Wow, Can you believe that 3 years have passed since we all first met Brian? For those of you who don't know this little guy, you are missing out. He is such a sweet and loving little man. I say man because if I call him a boy he says "No, I a man.". We have been through alot in the last few years with him, but I wouldnt trade these experiences for anything. There have been many times when we have had to trust that God would get us through the scary stuff. I can't even begin to explain the fear of sending your child off to surgery or watch him lay in the hospital weak knowing that it is up to God to help those doctors make the right decisions to get him better. I am grateful. Brian is here and he is healthy. So with that we are about to sit down and eat some spaghetti because that is what Brian wanted for his birthday dinner!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!!!!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday lil Brian!!!!

Kim said...

happy birthday!!