Friday, August 8, 2008

Can you hear that?

Okay turn off the music at the bottom of my blog and then......maybe. Oh wait of course you can't hear it. Neither can I. No kids screaming or asking where their clean laundry is. No dog whining cause she wants to go out. No tv blaring full blast on the Noggin channel.

No, I am not on vacation. I am at home. The girls are at school. Little Brian is on his way to the Hodges house with the Daddy and the dog is already outside. I can't swing this very often, but a girl needs a day to get things done at least twice a year! Today is my day. I only have until about 4 pm though so I better get a move on.

Did I mention that most of what I have to do today is for the kids,lol? Oh well, at least I will be able to get it all done without chaos for once;)

1 comment:

Rach said...

oh yeah...I'm jealous!