Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You are what you eat!?

I wanted to have a cool post with pictures but my internet is acting a fool at home so I am going to tell you about a show I started watching. It is on BBC America and it is called "You are What You Eat". For those who have not seen it you should. I am obsessed. I dvr it and watch when I get home. I have even got the Daddy hooked. So check it out.

Oh and the Daddy and I are working on a project and we are hoping to have some in our Etsy shop soon. Ha I bet you didnt even know I had an Etsy shop. I do, but it is waiting to be filled! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Hi! I haven't seen this show, but there's nothing else good on right now so maybe I'll check it out. I can't wait to see what you put in your etsy shop! And I love your red door. I've been wanting to paint my door too!