Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So I started this today...

This is the ottoman that matches a rocking chair in Little Brians room. The thing is I dont like it in there any more and want to move it to Kristens room. The thing is the fabric on it was yucky and didnt match Kristens room. Have ya'll seen Kristens room? If not I will get on that. If so then you know why I recovered the ottoman with this fabric. It is actually part of a sheet that my Mil bought to recover another chair in Kristens room. The thing is I dont like that chair in her room any more so that is why the rocker is going in there. Now I must figure out what to do about the chair cushions. Not sure if I am going to make new ones or redo the old ones. Hmmm, well come back tomorrow. If I can get Kristen to clean her room I will take pictures of it to show ya'll.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Very nice! We have a similar rocker and ottoman. I never thought to try and recover the ottoman.

Kim said...

I love dots!! That is why I paint them on most ever canvas!

Rue said...

Hi Holly :)

I love the dots! My daughter would go crazy for it :)

Have a great night,
rue