Friday, June 13, 2008

They are back!

The girls are finally back from camp! They had a blast! I am guessing that is why we didnt hear from them all week. I havent had a chance to get their pictures developed yet. I sent them with disposable cameras. They have a lake at the camp that has a zip line acrossed it and a trampoline in it. The Daddy promised Kristen if she was able to provide proof that she did go across the zip line she could get a Nintendo DS for her birthday next month. I think we have to start saving our pennies!
Anyhoodle, it has been a long day. Hopefully I will have pictures soon! Oh the camp put together a really cool video of highlights from the week and they got to bring home a copy of it. How cool is that?

6 comments:

Rach said...

She did the zip line?!! I'll believe it when I see it. Post the pictures!! LOL Glad they are back and had a good time.

Mrs. B said...

Glad to hear your girls had fun at camp! The idea of a DVD from camp is great. I bet they'll have fun watching those and remembering. I love Hannah's room. It looks like such a fun, girly room!

Jo said...

Wow, the zip line across a lake? I barely managed the courage to cross a creek on one when I was a kid.

I've just tagged you, so if you want to play along, check it out on my latest post ;-)

utmomof5 said...

First -- Hannahs room is very cute! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Kari & Kijsa said...

So much fun! What week of great memories!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

So glad the girls had a good time! :)

I just wanted to let you know that google reader is no longer recognizing my blogspot addy, and soon it probably won't work at all, so be sure to update your link to http://www.myspecialks.com . :)