Monday, June 9, 2008

A peak into Hannahs room



Well It is about time! I have tried to upload this photo for 2 days now! Kristen and Hannah are both away at camp this week and I had all these plans to get stuff done and I havent done a thing! Wow, that was a long sentence,lol. Okay so as you all can see Hannah is a princess and her room is a pink nightmare..er I mean dream. I really cant take all the credit for it though. Her Meme did most of the work. So there you have it a little peak inside her room!

Oh and I am totally aware that there is no rail on that top bunk. Hannah sleeps in Kristens room most of the time. When she is in her room she is usually on the bottom! ;)

4 comments:

Marie said...

It's DEFINITELY pink! But it's also really cute! Looks like Hannah is enjoying it...and I guess that's all that matters, right? *Ü*

Songbirdtiff said...

I think the pink room is really cute. Especially with the white bed.

Kimba said...

Thanks for stopping by when I was featured on SITS.

I only have boys so there isn't much pink in my house but I just love to see other people's girly things.

BudgetPretty said...

Dare I say I actually like that shade of pink? I love the bedding, where is it from?