Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Party Bus

I cant even believe I am putting this on my blog for the world to see. I took this picture from cousin Abbey's myspace. A bunch of us girls went out for Kari's bacherlorette party last thursday night. There was alcohol and a party bus involved. For those that are unfamliar with the party bus imagine a night club on wheels. Its kinda like that. We were on the beach themed bus which had sand on the floor and tiki torches all around. Let me just say that I am officially too old to party like a rock star!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that Rachel I see in that picture also!?!!

Kim said...

After the story I heard, I feel like I know most of the people in this picture - especially the bride!! hehe

Rach said...

Oh yeah Nat it was me!! And I 2nd the too old to party like a rockstar! At least in that group anyway....it WAS alot of fun though. Rock on Party Bus!

Anonymous said...

We are never too old :)

Liz

Amy Call said...

Ok...you youngens need to hush up....I was the oldest person on that bus and had a blast!!! Holly....please steal a few of my pics too....What a great time. Made me miss Nashville and all of you guys more than you know. sniff sniff...