Monday, June 30, 2008

One month til school starts!

Thats right folks! The countdown is on. My girls go back to school August first. It has been a busy summer so far. There have been birthdays, weddings, family reunions, and all kinds of other fun. Work has been extra busy. Dont you people know sugar is bad for your teeth! And another thing, stop chewing ice! Just kidding. Keep it up. It is job security for me! Cindy is you are reading this I hope you enjoyed how I threw in the "and another thing"!

Anyhoodle, both the girls are having some sinus funk so they are feeling a little yuck. I finally gave in and let Kristen go to the skating rink friday night. Doesnt sound like a big deal but it is. I dropped her and her friend off at 7 and didnt pick them up til 10! I did it because apparently it is the cool thing to do around these parts when you are 10-13 years old. They do have plenty of supervision though and I am confident that my child knows better than to do something stupid. She really is a good girl. Those of you that know her, know that I am not just saying that because she is mine. As a matter of fact I thank God everday that Kristen has more sense than I did when I was her age. Hannah is more like I was. What a trouble maker she is! I still love her though. And Little Brian, what can I say about him but he is all boy. Only a boy could make up songs about f-a-r-t at his age! Ha! Hannah probably taught him.

Well, hopefully I will get a few days off this weekend and catch up on some blogging!

1 comment:

Rach said...

oh man! The skating rink was THE THING when I was Kristen's age. Way to be the cool mom!