Friday, June 6, 2008

In another year...


Kristen will be ready for braces! Can you believe that I have a child that is almost ready for braces? We went and saw the orthodontist yesterday for a consult. Its a good thing we did. She has one crazy baby tooth that will not be coming out on its own so she has an appointment later this month to have that joker forced out. I am so lucky that my kids do pretty well with the dentist. It may be because I threaten them before we go in, hmmm. But I work in the dentist office and I cant be havin my kids actin like fools in there.

Well I am off to start getting things packed up for camp. Both of the girls head out monday morning and will not be home til friday. The Daddy and I will hopefully take advantage and get those darn steps stained this coming week.

7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How do they force a baby tooth out?! Kennedy has a hold out tooth too right in front that just won't break through. Drives me crazy!

Kim said...

Well, I'm glad your kids don't act the fool - mine do and I too worked in the dental field!

Marie said...

You are so lucky to have kids that can control themselves in the dentists chair. My daughter is INSANE. My son has no dentist issues, but my daughter? Omg. It's so embarrassing. :o/ My son has had braces for 1.5 years. Only 7ish more months to go! I'll be happy to stop paying on them, that's for sure. lol

Kari & Kijsa said...

Wow! time flies...such good kids you have too!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Shannon said...

Cute blog! Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Songbirdtiff said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. Have a great week!

Mrs. B said...

We've got to make a visit to the orthodontist too. My oldest got her braces at a fairly young age, which was actually nice (except for the expense of course) because it meant she was done with them at an early age too. Now it's looking like my middle child is going to need them at an early age too. How nice that your little ones are so cooperative about it!