Monday, June 30, 2008
Anyhoodle, both the girls are having some sinus funk so they are feeling a little yuck. I finally gave in and let Kristen go to the skating rink friday night. Doesnt sound like a big deal but it is. I dropped her and her friend off at 7 and didnt pick them up til 10! I did it because apparently it is the cool thing to do around these parts when you are 10-13 years old. They do have plenty of supervision though and I am confident that my child knows better than to do something stupid. She really is a good girl. Those of you that know her, know that I am not just saying that because she is mine. As a matter of fact I thank God everday that Kristen has more sense than I did when I was her age. Hannah is more like I was. What a trouble maker she is! I still love her though. And Little Brian, what can I say about him but he is all boy. Only a boy could make up songs about f-a-r-t at his age! Ha! Hannah probably taught him.
Well, hopefully I will get a few days off this weekend and catch up on some blogging!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
So, here are the rules for this tag:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. 4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
1. six unimportant things about me, hmmmm where to start. Ah yes, my all time favorite food is the tomato. I have not met one I didnt like, except maybe those jokers with samonella.
2. Contrary to popular belief, I have no clue what I am doing whne it comes to computers. Most of the time that is. Not sure why people ask me for help, but they do. I make it up as I go people!
3. I am convinced that I have the dirtiest car in the world! I have three kids so I am pretty sure that I do.
4. Here is another food one. I love to eat. Now I know that those of you who know me in real life are ready to throw things at me but seriously. I LOVE food.
5. I think I have big teeth. Wait, I dont think I have them, I do. Ask anyone that knows me. Oh and I even managed to pass these monsters down to Kristen. Lucky for her big teeth are also beautiful in my book.
6. And finally, I really, really dislike folding the load of white clothes. You know that load with all those socks. I have a basket that has been full for 3 days waiting for someone to fold them. NOT ME I say to them. Find someone else to fold you!
Well I guess this is the part where I tag a few people.
2. SongbirdTiff . her blog is very cute and she is one frugal girl.
3. Mrs. B ! She also has a lovely blog.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Anyhoodle, it has been a long day. Hopefully I will have pictures soon! Oh the camp put together a really cool video of highlights from the week and they got to bring home a copy of it. How cool is that?
Monday, June 9, 2008
Well It is about time! I have tried to upload this photo for 2 days now! Kristen and Hannah are both away at camp this week and I had all these plans to get stuff done and I havent done a thing! Wow, that was a long sentence,lol. Okay so as you all can see Hannah is a princess and her room is a pink nightmare..er I mean dream. I really cant take all the credit for it though. Her Meme did most of the work. So there you have it a little peak inside her room!
Oh and I am totally aware that there is no rail on that top bunk. Hannah sleeps in Kristens room most of the time. When she is in her room she is usually on the bottom! ;)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Kristen will be ready for braces! Can you believe that I have a child that is almost ready for braces? We went and saw the orthodontist yesterday for a consult. Its a good thing we did. She has one crazy baby tooth that will not be coming out on its own so she has an appointment later this month to have that joker forced out. I am so lucky that my kids do pretty well with the dentist. It may be because I threaten them before we go in, hmmm. But I work in the dentist office and I cant be havin my kids actin like fools in there.
Well I am off to start getting things packed up for camp. Both of the girls head out monday morning and will not be home til friday. The Daddy and I will hopefully take advantage and get those darn steps stained this coming week.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
After this stressfull weekend I needed a little retail therapy. The Daddy and I went to a little antique store and found these fun treasures. These candles smell absolutely delightful. I found these pillows for $2 each! Not sure what I will do with them but for that price I will find somewhere for them to live. Oh and the highlight of the trip......MY FIRST NEST! I have plans for that little nest so stay tuned!