Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a Wednesday!

Okay where to start! Oh I know how about with Kristens pictures. Check them out. Now all 3 kids have updated photos. I got the prints in the mail today. I order from MPix for those who are curious and they turned out great as usual.
Also tonight was the last night for the girls to finish their science fair projects and in true Cart fashion Kristen is finishing hers up right now!
Lets see, oh please continue to pray for my friend Joann. She is in hospice now and last I heard they think only a couple of weeks left. She along with the associate pastor at our church made a video and I think it will be aired at her funeral. However she wanted it to get to as many people as possible. I have been told it is an incredible video and it may be on You Tube at some point so if that happens I will post it here for you all to see.

Oh and last, the color on the head board is called Swiss Chocolate. I got it at lowes. Thanks for all the sweet comments!

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Kristen is so pretty! :)

Amy Call said...

I can't believe how grown up she is!! Just beautiful!!

Rach said...

Those pics are wonderful of Kristen!

Kari & Kijsa said...

What a lovely young lady!
Check out our post today for a fun freebie magazine offer!!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa