Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So I havent blogged in over a week!

Life happens. Let me tell you about it. First my friend, Tiffiney, and I went to see Jo Ann friday evening. I know I have mentioned her a couple of times before. She went into hospice care a month or so ago. I had the chance to talk with her friday and I cant even begin to tell you all how special a person she has been. Jo ann is now cancer free. She passed early tuesday morning. Her memorial service will be tomorrow evening.
Lets see what else has happened. Oh tomorrow is the very last day of school for the girls! They both head out for camp June 9th and will be gone til that friday. What ever will we do with only one child in the house for 4 days?
And lastly, I wanted to show you all the jammies I made for Little Brian a few weeks ago. I didnt make the shirt. I bought it at Walmart and added the goldfish on it.
Well hopefully you all havent given up on me! More to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

utmomof5 said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. On a much better note -- CUTE jammies!!!

Rach said...

cute jammies!!!!

Kim said...

I just bought that exact fabric to have Emsley a dress made for next year. Don't you love it? Can you believe it has been discontinued?!

Jennifer Logan said...

Kim and I are on the phone talking about these cute pjs and we thought we had this fabric ordered, but now it looks like we can't get it - where did you get yours? I know that it is Heather Ross "Pet Shop Cuties" but, it is discontinued and I have exhausted every resource that I can think of - by the way, you did a great job on the jammies! I sew alot and just got back into it 2 years ago when my daughter was born, it is so much fun for me!