Monday, May 12, 2008

Remember that headboard project?



You know, the one I started a couple of months ago! Well I finished it this weekend.

So here are a couple of crappy pictures to prove it! The headboard was white and didn't really go with anything since we moved. I painted it a chocolate brown and VIOLA! New head board! Don't mind the messy bed. I let Hannah help make the bed a lot. Guess I could have at least done it for the picture. But then I would have had time to get pictures of the finished table in the dining room. Stay tuned for more crappy pictures tomorrow!

4 comments:

Marie said...

VERY pretty! I think it looks great!

Mommy said...

Looks awesome! Do you mind sharing your paint color? I have something I need to paint that very color.

Amy Call said...

Looks great, Holly!! When are you coming to my house to help me get settled? LOL!! I updated...did you see?

Natalie said...

Oh that looks FANTASTIC!! I LOVE IT!!