Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Sock Day





Ya'll thought I was jokin didn't ya? You know that feeling you get when you are trying to fold laundry and half the socks have holes in them, the other half don't fit and the last half don't have mates. Yes I know that is too many but that is what you have when you have 5 people in a house. So now its out with the old and in with the new. Everyone has new socks and each person has there own kind. This is almost as good as clean sheet day! Okay so really is it that obvious that I had nothing to write about today?

5 comments:

fated follies studio said...

ha ha, i love it. it is like a quarterly event for you guys, huh? just start all over with fresh socks. you are funny, thanks for sharing.

jenny

utmomof5 said...

I lvoe new socks!!! Totally a subject worthy of an entire post!!

Marie said...

This cracks me up. I plan on not buying a single pair of socks until school starts again in the fall. We are all on flip flop patrol from now until August 1. I despise washing and folding socks. Bleh.

Mrs. B said...

How funny! Socks drive me crazy on a daily basis! I am a sock failure! Those little bitty socks are the worst, so hard to keep track of!

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I love the sock solution! I may just use this one at my house!! Where oh where do they go?????