Thursday, April 17, 2008

Taking the weekend off!



But first, check out my handsome little guy in his new dino pj pants that I made him! I mean seriously how can you not just want to eat him up?

So now onto my weekend off. Let me start out by saying that Hannah has an ear infection and Little Brian had his ears rechecked and they look great! Good and Bad there!

Tomorrow night some of my church girls and I are going to church it up with dinner and this concert. Girls night out, Woot Woot!

After that I am thinking a nice low key weekend at home catching up on some things that I have been putting off like finishing that headboard and such and a little family time would be nice so with that I will meet you all back here on monday!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like you have been (and will be!) busy too! Have fun at your concert- but not too much fun where you don't get around to finishing the headboard and taking lots and lots of pictures!

utmomof5 said...

Have a great weekend!!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Love your little man!! Too cute!! Have a fabulous weekend!

blessings,
kari & kijsa