Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Craft Room in Progress




I have had a few of you ask to see this craft room I talk of sometimes so I thought I would take a quick picture while it was relatively clean. Now please ignore my UUUGLY carpet. It was here when we moved in and is one of the next things on the "To Be Replaced" list. The chest of drawers is one that I bought from my friend who is moving for $30! Back in the corner you will note the "old school" stereo that still works so I am still using it,lol. That is about it I guess. Nothing special. I am just grateful to have my own space. There is also a couch and chair on teh other wall but they are nothing fancy so I chose not to picture them. I dont think they will be in here much longer. Anywho, enjoy!

7 comments:

Rach said...

Ok I'm so confused--where the heck is it in your house????

Holly said...

lol Rahc! It used to be the den where we had the entertainment center.

Marie said...

You have BIG craft room! Good for you! I see that lovely pillow (with matching valance!!) is in there. :o)

Marie said...

By the way...I can't go to your blog without singing that Craig Morgan song... "A little bit of liiiiife! Breathe in, breathe out...." ha ha?

utmomof5 said...

I wish I had a craft room. Even if it had ugly carpet :)

Lea Ann said...

Okay-- back to Rachel's question-- where is your den now? I love your house by the way!!

fated follies studio said...

what a great space to play with and make your own. have you read the book "where women create" by Jo Packham? If not, check it out at your library. it is great and you will find lots of inspiring ideas!

-jenny