Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have a favor to ask

Hey everyone,
I have been busy working on a few projects and I hope to have some pictures for you all this week. I do have something else on my mind today. Actually this friend of mine has been on my mind most of the week. Her name is Joann and I met her a few years ago through one of my best friends that she worked with. Joann was diagnosed with cancer this week and the doctors have told her that there is no hope. Not too long ago she had to battle breast cancer. At best she may have 6 months to 1 year to live. She is a member of the church that we attend and is a very sweet lady and I just want you all to remember her in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks in advance to you all!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Will definitely keep her in my prayers.

utmomof5 said...

Sound slike she has been through alot already. I will remember her!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Prayers lifted up here!

blessings,
kari & kijsa