Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Help! My baby is growing up


Look at this sweet little girl would ya! I think it is finally safe for me to post on my blog that she has her first boyfriend. His name is Jordan and now that she is out in the open about it boy let me tell you I cant shut her up! Ha! No really next year she will be in middle school which is 6th grade here. For all of you mamas that have little girls and heck I think this shold apply to boys also, the most important thing you can do is talk to them. My girls both know that they can talk to us about anything and they do. Kristen told me tonight that she was gonna miss it when I stopped coming in her room and talking with her about her day before bed time. I of course was unaware that I was planning on stopping,lol. Well thats all for tonight folks. I am tired and off to bed!

4 comments:

Rach said...

How sweet!!!

Fated Follies Studio said...

oh, that is so sweet. i hope you don't stop. she'll pass on all that you do with her when she grows up and has her own kiddos. that is a wonderful blessing. anyways, i wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway. congratulations, i guess those extra entries help! :) i will send these out to you sometime this week, once I get your addres. take care!

jenny

Marie said...

HOW SWEET! My 9 year old has been boy crazy since 2cnd grade. It frightens me... a LOT. lol

Kari & Kijsa said...

Adorable...it is in a blink of an eye isn't it?!!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa