Thursday, April 3, 2008

CVS rawks yall!

First the bad news. Little Brian has another ear infection. This is the 3rd time since february that his left ear has been infected.

Now the good news. I LOVE CVS! I had a coupon for a $25 giftcard if I transferred prescriptions there so I took Brians prescription from the doc today and got my giftcard. They had CVS brand pullups on sale. 2 packs for $12 which is awesome in itself but even better since with my giftcard they were free! To top of a good experience they were out of the generic form of his antibiotic so they gave us the name brand and only charged for the generic to save us another $20!! Add in all the new coupons and extra care bucks and I was one happy shopper!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I'm sure Uncle Phillip will be glad to hear it. lol

Kari & Kijsa said...

Love those extra-care bucks!

Have a fabulous weekend!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Fated Follies Studio said...

i love coupons and use them as much as possible! i save so much money even if it is a little time consuming. i just moved to a small town and they don't double my coupons here though. too bad, huh? well congratulations on a shopping trip worth making!

jenny