Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a bargain!

I LOVE a good deal! I got one yesterday and I have to share it! A good friend of mine is getting married in a few months and moving from Nashville to NYC, so she is selling almost all of her furniture. She had a couple chest of drawers that she listed on Craiglist for $30 each! I couldnt believe that was all she wanted but apparently she didnt realize what they were worth because about 20 people responded. Well I sweet talked her into just selling me both and I would give her $65 for both and then she would not have to deal with the strangers from craiglist! She said great so its a deal. I wish I had pictures but I probably wont get them for a couple of weeks. I have some big plans for them so stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Nester said...

Oh you lucky, lucky girl you!

That house on your header is wonderful--you are super lucky!

Holly said...

thanks, it is a bit of a fixer upper but we love it!

utmomof5 said...

I love a bargain!! Few htings make me happier!!

Christina