Monday, March 31, 2008

Waitin' on the Train

This evening we went for a walk down by the railroad tracks in hopes of Little Brian getting to see one of the trains going by. We were getting close whne we heard one going by. Darn! We had just missed it. Not a total loss. I took my camera with me and got a couple of shots as we were crossing over the tracks. They are not too great as it was getting dark. So we headed back towards the house and got just out of sight of the tracks and what do you think happened? Yep, apparently the 7:25 train was going by. How is it that we missed both trains? Maybe tomorrow!
Oh and I am happy to report that the girls made A/B honor roll again! Woot! Woot!

4 comments:

utmomof5 said...

Very cool pictures!!!

Rach said...

oh yeah that stinks--at least you know when to go now. Pics are great!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Cool photo! Yea for your girls!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Fated Follies Studio said...

WOW. That's crazy to have 3 kids and look so young. People probably think you got started really early! I just got back in town but I will do the drawing for the giveaway in the morning!