Sunday, March 30, 2008

The long wait is over!

About 6 months or so ago our microwave went out and we decided to wait and save up for one of these lovely above the range deals. We found a good deal on this little number at the Home Depot last month and brought her home. The problem was that we did not have a cabinet above the range to attach this little baby ER big baby to so the daddy is building one. With the box part complete we were finally able to hook her up yesterday! I have never been so excited over a microwave in my life. As a matter of fact I think I smell popcorn!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

woo hoo!! We have one above the range too---love it!

Marie said...

I'm jealous! I want one too! When you are working with limited counter space like I am, it's a must!

Valarie said...

Bless your heart! Have you been without a microwave that long? I'm sure you are excited about this.

Kellan said...

Sometimes it doesn't take all that much to make us happy - does it!!!

Thanks so much for coming by and for the well wishes - So nice to see you - I'll see you soon. Kellan

utmomof5 said...

Nothing like a new microwave!!! Above the range ones are the best!

Kim said...

girl - I've sooo been in your shoes!! haha