Friday, March 14, 2008

It was brought to my attention

I was talking to Rachel yesterday on the phone and I mentioned Little Brians upcoming hospital stay and she didn't know about it so in case it hasn't gotten around I will give you all a bit of info. Little Brian is going to be at VCH for 1-2 days starting on the 21st for an EMU study. To the best of my knowledge he will be hooked to an EEG machine and be monitored by video the whole time. If they get the info they need in the first 24 hours then they will decide what meds he needs and home we go in time for Easter. If not then we will be there another 24 hours. Heres to hoping that info shows up quick!

For those new to my little ol blog, my son has a history of seizures with most being fever related. These tests will help determine if any of the seizures he is having require preventive meds.

That is about it. Oh we will foloow up with our eye doctor in May, but those close to us will agree that his eye surgery was a huge success!

5 comments:

utmomof5 said...

I hope all turns out well and you get your info quick. Good Luck!!

Christina

Kim said...

Oh my!!! Do you think he will mind be hooked up to machines for 24 flippin' hours!! Girl - he needs some payers - they would KICK us out if we had to do Hudson!! Good luck!

Natalie said...

Good Luck! Will keep you and that sweet baby in our prayers!

Rachel said...

definitely a success! And yes here's to hoping that info shows up quick--we want to see you on Easter!!! Missed you today at Will's party...

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I'll be adding your sweet little Brian to my prayer list.
xo Lidy