Thursday, March 6, 2008

I will believe it when I see it!

Let me just say that for those of you in blog land who have had way too much snow, I am jealous. I want a good snow just once every couple of years and I am happy. The last GOOD snow we had here was (don't laugh, this is what it was called here) the blizzard of 2003 when we got a whopping 6-7 inches. According to the forecast we are supposed to get anywhere from 2-6 inches of snow tomorrow into tomorrow night! Please everyone do a snow dance for us. My 2 1/2 year old has only seen flurries really.

4 comments:

utmomof5 said...

You can have all the snow, I am good not too see it until next December. :)

Christina

Kim said...

I totally agree!!

Kari & Kijsa said...

We are blogging in the middle of a snow storm right now!

Have a blessed and beautiful day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

katie said...

I'll do the "get the snow away from me-you can have it dance"!!

it snowed again this morning!

snow snow go away

okay... that's all I have to say about snow!

nice to meet you - love your blog!