Saturday, March 8, 2008

I believe! I believe!

Well those of you who are in middle Tn probably saw alot of the same fun snow that I saw when I woke up this morning. Those of you who are not, well you just have to understand that everytime snow is in the forecast it magically disappears. That is why when we woke to 6 inches of the white stuff this morning we were out playing in it in our pjs! Okay so my kids had regular clothes on also, but they did have their pjs on under their clothes,lol. Most of the snow is now gone, but it was fun.
After a day of painting (pictures to come) I am pooped so goodnight all!

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Wasn't it GREAT?! We have pics coming soon too! Can't wait to see yours!

Kim said...

this mid ten girl had "jack"!!!! Literally, there was not enough to see!!

Rachel said...

yay to the snow!! My kids had their pjs on underneath too!! lol

utmomof5 said...

I am glad you enjoyed your snow! It is fun when you don't get alot of it. Can't wait fo pictures.

Christina

Kellan said...

Hi Holly - so nice to see you today. Glad to hear you all got some snow. I think Spring is in full swing here - it rained all day today and that is usually a sign that Spring is well on it's way - not to mention it is in the 70's. Hope you are doing well - take care and I'll see you soon. Kellan