Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A few of my favorite things!

First is my scented oil burner, oh how I love thee! I have a couple and plan on getting more. Dont mind the orange votive. It is a left over from Halloween!
Here is my very first apothecary jar. While she isn't very big, I love her anyway. Not sure where I am going to place her in the house yet.
Oh and the best for last! Fabrics, Yummy ones at that! I love them all and can't wait to create with them! My favorites by far are the toile. Oh how I love toile!

Please share a few of your favorite things with me!

4 comments:

utmomof5 said...

I love smelly yummy candles!!! I must say I also love fabrics but I hav eno idea what to do with them.
I did this post awhile ago. It is fun to do!!

Christina

Natalie said...

I JUST bought my first apothocary jar also - I filled mine with fake lemons and put her in the kitchen!

Kellan said...

I love fabrics too! I don't like to sew (but, I do sew well), but I love to look at fabrics and have to stay clear of fabric stores or I will buy like crazy!

Thanks for coming by this evening and for the prayers for our baby! Have a good Friday - Kellan

Marie said...

I used to buy fabric just to have it. No plans for it... just because it was beautiful. lol Between move #9 and #10 I decided it was getting too much to keep and I gave it away to Goodwill! I long for that box(es) of fabric every. single. day. :o/