Saturday, March 1, 2008

Calling all my crafty friends!


I need help! Kim this means you too,lol. You are one of the most creative people I know. I am working on my kitchen. I have one valance already and I love love love it, but I dont love the cost of getting the other two so I bought some fabric to make two more window treatments. I am going to put the purchased one in the dining part of the kitchen and the others in the kitchen. Walls are painted red. Cabinets soon to be white. So I need some more ideas for decor. I need something to go on the walls close to the table. The daddy is going to build a new table with benches that will be painted and distressed after the staircase is completed. Again Kim I need to get you to come over and help me with that table,lol! So please leave me a comment. Here is a picture of the valance that I already have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just found your blog by way of The Nester. I cannot resist a decorating challenge and thought I would give my 2 cents. Have you considered transfer ware plates? Or maybe white plates? The white would look awesome against your red walls. Maybe even some iron pieces if you like that look. Hobby Lobby regularly runs sales and has quite a bit to choose from. You could also try tin tiles, either truly antique or reproductions. A lot of craft stores carry those.
Ooh, what about black and white photos? Either pics of family or places...
Hope that helps, if Kim(?) hasn't already!
Elise
athomeelise (at) yahoo (dot) com