Monday, March 10, 2008

We painted the knotty pine!!!



Ahhhh, finally blogger is letting me upload teh pictures. My I have some catching up to do. Oh for those of you who are curious I have decided to just keep my one blog. I had to be honest with myself. I dont have time for 2! So here are a couple of progress pictures from the foyer. As you can see the trim, doors and stairs are not complete, but the walls are painted! I am totally loving the color. I have so many ideas floating in my head right now. If any of you all would like to have some input on the decor in this area please feel free to comment with some ideas. This project is a week or two away from done as we do these things on our days off. I will post more as we get closer to finished!

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG!! I love it! what a difference it makes - so much lighter. Not the "cave" look any longer! You know, it looks very similar to the color that I painted my knotty pine in my old kitchen! I'll have to find some pictures.

Jen r. said...

This is a great color and it looks really nice. It has great texture..
Jen R