Thursday, February 7, 2008

The puppies are here, well I think,lol!

I know, I am a bad furmomma. I dont have pictures yet, but I will tomorrow. The thing is I don't know for sure if all of the puppies are here yet. Last count about 30 minutes ago was 5. I let Anna stay outside today so shecould get some fresh air. She had not been feeling well the last couple of days so I though I wouldput her on her cable, but when i got home she had already had 3 puppies so I got her and the puppies moved in the house, all the while thinking "Yay, only 3!" I took the kids to Wendys, came home, and then there were 4! EEEEP! I went an hour later to check on her and out pops #5 right before my eyes. DOUBLE EEEEEP! So now we wait. I have to go check on my doggie now and make sure we don't have anymore newbies in there.

3 comments:

utmomof5 said...

What kind of puppies? (I am new to your blog so sorry if I missed something.) I love dogs! =)

Christina

Kellan said...

I can't wait to see them. About 5 years ago, our Golden retriever had 11 puppies (2 died) and I ended up having to help deliver the last 6 pups. Once I was there at her side, she just sort of stopped doing all the stuff she was supposed to do (taking (eating) the sac off the babies and licking them and such) - she make me do it (not that I ate it off - yuk - I tore it off, then had to rub their little slimey bodies and blow air in their noses ) -took over 4 hours to help her deliver all those pups. Good thing my dad is a Vet - called him on the phone for help. Can't wait to see your new pups. Take care - Kellan

Kim said...

Girl - that is funny!! I so want to see pictures!!