Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let the potty training begin!

I took Little Brian to Kmart tonight and we picked out a pack of real deal big boy underwear or big boy panties as he calls them. Poor thing with two sisters only knows them as panties! He had to have the ones with Sponge Bob on them. So we get home and I showed them to hima nd he really wanted them, but I told him he could have one pair if he went pee or poopy on the potty. After about five minutes of sitting and waiting I heard pee! He had a grin from ear to ear! SO we put his diaper back on and on top went his new big boy Sponge Bob panties! To top it off he went pee a seond time before bed! This is only day one but I hope it continues to go this well!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm JEALOUS!!!

Rachel said...

Good luck!! I'm still workin on it over here....Hey are you coming to see me tomorrow???? I just remembered?