Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am not making this stuff up, I swear!




I took Little Brian back to the doctor this morning! He said his ear hurt last night and then woke up a few times in the middle of the night screaming like I have never heard because it hurt so bad. I couldnt even get him to swallow his Motrin all the way so the doc gave him some drops and antibiotics for the 2, not 1, but 2 major ear infections! I think I need to just start depositing my check into the doctors account from now on!
And for your viewing pleasure, if you have ever wondered what a 2 1/2 year old that has the FLU looks like, well here you go!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! Your kids are SO cute! I look forward to following your family!! Hope the flu leaves your household soon... it's definitely NO fun!

Kim said...

That kid looks healthy to me!! haha

Rachel said...

oh good grief....now you're getting what we get all the time in this house. YUCK to ear infections. He and Will look so much alike in that picture....crazy!